Dual Bucket Press Side Wringer
$159.00 + GST
Mopping large areas has never been easier with this Press Wringer.
- Manufactured from premium tubular steel and structural web moulded plastic
- Ergonomic handle with a comfort grip Includes dirty water bucket for separating clean and used/dirty water
- Removes excess water quickly and efficiently from your mop head in order to prevent overly wet and slippery floors
- Acts as a warning device due to its bright yellow exterior
- Castors fitted making it easier to take the bucket with you when mopping large surface
- Dividing clean and dirty water into two buckets reduces weight when emptying bucket minimize contamination of cleaning solution by wringing dirty water into a second bucket-within-bucket container which saves on cleaning solution and water usage.
Are your prices GST inclusive?
All our prices are GST exclusive. You can view the GST and shipping charges on the checkout page.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes we do. You can add your selected amount and click "Add to cart" to view your final discounted price. If you are after any further discounts for items in larger quantities, please call us on 09 275 2144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to our reps.
Are all your products in stock?
Most of our products are always in stock, however in the event that your product is not available, we will phone and email you and advise you of any items that might be out of stock and when they will be back in stock.
How do I view what's in my shopping cart?
To view what's in your shopping cart, click on the "Cart" icon in the upper-right corner of the webpage. Once you click on on the Cart icon you should be able to change the number of units you're after, remove your selected product and check the GST inclusive amount.
What are my payment options?
We accept all types of major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Can I place an order by phone?
We do accept phone orders. Contact our Auckland-based factory on 092752144 to place an order now.
What is your Returns policy?
To be eligible for a refund, you must contact us to cancel your order at least 4 business days before the date of delivery specified in your order. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds once your order has been handed to our courier for delivery.
Got a question?
We'll get back to you within a few hours.