Heavy Duty Bin 1000L (Made to order 3-4 weeks lead time)MHPB1000BL
$980.00 + GST
The Rhino Heavy Duty 1000L Bin is one of our most rigid containers that will last you a long time. Created for all heavy-duty demands, out 1000L bin is made for universal use of safe transport and storage of a variety of goods. Suitable for meat, food processing as well as any other industries that require storing and transportation of bulk goods.
- High impact, low-density polyethylene
- 2" drain- can be plumbed in for convenience
- Food grade
- Cargo hook base design
- 4-way forklift entry
- Double walled bin: can be further insulated with polyurethane foam
- Stackable: our bins are stackable when full to allow for best use of limited floor or pallet space. You can stack them with or without a lid
- Easy to clean: smooth interiors allow for maintaining high levels of hygiene and have a longer service life
- Smooth interior: no sharp corners to trap dirt and other contaminants
- Mould-in option: your company logo and RFID tags can be moulded in
Are your prices GST inclusive?
All our prices are GST exclusive. You can view the GST and shipping charges on the checkout page.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes we do. You can add your selected amount and click "Add to cart" to view your final discounted price. If you are after any further discounts for items in larger quantities, please call us on 09 275 2144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to our reps.
Are all your products in stock?
Most of our products are always in stock, however in the event that your product is not available, we will phone and email you and advise you of any items that might be out of stock and when they will be back in stock.
How do I view what's in my shopping cart?
To view what's in your shopping cart, click on the "Cart" icon in the upper-right corner of the webpage. Once you click on on the Cart icon you should be able to change the number of units you're after, remove your selected product and check the GST inclusive amount.
What are my payment options?
We accept all types of major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Can I place an order by phone?
We do accept phone orders. Contact our Auckland-based factory on 092752144 to place an order now.
What is your Returns policy?
To be eligible for a refund, you must contact us to cancel your order at least 4 business days before the date of delivery specified in your order. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds once your order has been handed to our courier for delivery.
Got a question?
We'll get back to you within a few hours.